Thursday, December 12, 2013

Day 13 (12/11/13)

Fairleigh Dickinson University (Part 1 - Professor Dolbin)

           Because Professor Dolbin was not here today, I focused on completing my tasks for Professor Farag.

(Part 2 - Professor Farag)
(8:00 - 3:00)


           Now that the classes are finished and students are taking their final exams, I am approaching my culmination date for the mini project that I have been working on with Professor Farag. Today, I spent a lot of time with the professor, carefully reviewing the 60 pages of notes that I had typed for the class, in addition to the 40+ pages of solutions to various assignments and assessments. Thankfully, I had barely made any typos, and so the reviewing process went very smoothly. I am very thankful for this internship, which has allowed me to review my past knowledge in both mathematics and LaTeX, and learn even beyond that. Next week will be the last week I will work with Professor Farag, and I will certainly miss working with him afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment