Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Day 14 (12/18/13)

Fairleigh Dickinson University (Part 1 - Professor Dolbin)

           Again, because Professor Dolbin was not here today, I focused on completing my tasks for Professor Farag.

(Part 2 - Professor Farag)
(12:30 - 2:30)


           We spent all of today finalizing the works that I have completed so far. First I prepared the solution set to the class's final exam. Then, we reviewed all of the documents that I had prepared, including the official solution key to his exams, and we did so with a VERY fine-toothed comb. After all major corrections had been made and the documents were edited, we spent the rest of the time discussing the course in general. Overall, I have learned a lot throughout this internship, and I am very sad that this part of my internship will be over after this week. I am very thankful for Professor Farag's time and effort in mentoring me! From now on, I will be working with Professor Dolbin during all of my internship time!

No comments:

Post a Comment